Personal Data Protection
- The Seller collects the personal data of the Customer only with their prior consent and to the extent necessary to fulfill their obligations. These data may be used for informing the Customer about new and promotional products, sending promotional materials and newsletters, improving customer relationships, and verifying other data required for online shopping.
- A specialized web store development company has access to the newsletter database and the Customer database with personal data.
- The Seller undertakes to protect the personal data of the Customer in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The Seller also commits not to provide personal data to third parties without the consent of the Customer unless it is data required by business partners to deliver the purchased product. Exceptions to this rule are cases where the Seller, following a valid order from authorized state bodies, is obliged to provide or allow access to the personal data of the Customer according to the law.
- The Seller does not record the Customer's credit card number or store transaction data. Instead, for credit card payments, the Seller uses the services of a third-party authorized bank that encrypts your data.
- The Customer has the right to request a supplement, correction, or modification of inaccurate personal data.
With the statement about privacy and confidentiality of personal data, AURA PROIZVODI d.o.o. is responsible for all of the websites it owns and all of the contained data, and it complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When registering, the Customer provides consent for the utilization of their data in alignment with the explicitly stated purpose, as stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act. In the event that the Customer wishes to rescind their consent, they may do so by unsubscribing or by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of a request to revoke this consent, the Seller will irrevocably obliterate all Customer data, with the exception of data required for the fulfillment of the Seller's obligations to the Customer, or data prescribed by the prevailing laws of the Republic of Croatia. In the absence of an earlier withdrawal of consent by the Customer, the Seller shall store and process the Customer's personal data only for the duration necessitated by a specific legitimate purpose, unless statutory regulations mandate an extended retention period for such a purpose. Regarding consent for marketing, the Seller shall maintain data until such consent is revoked.
Cookie Usage Policy
In the effort to maintain websites according to the needs of the Customers and other users, the Seller uses technology that collects, processes, and selects data on how websites are used. This information is collected using "cookies."
A cookie is a piece of information stored on the Customer's computer by the website they visit. Cookies typically store settings for a website, such as preferred language or address. Later, when you reopen the same website, the web browser sends back cookies belonging to that site. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs.
By turning off cookies, the Customer decides whether to allow cookies to be stored on his computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the Internet browser. If he disables cookies, the Customer will not be able to use some of the functionalities on the website.
Temporary cookies or session cookies are deleted from the computer when the web browser is closed. Websites use these to store temporary data, such as items in the shopping cart.
Permanent or stored cookies remain on the computer after closing the web browser. These cookies help websites store data such as login name and password so that you do not have to log in every time you visit a specific site. Permanent cookies can stay on the computer for days, months, or even years.
Purpose of Data Collection
- Sales of products
- Customer support and marketing - to respond to inquiries and provide updates and offers
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties, provided that there is a legal basis for the transfer:
- To fulfill delivery contracts, the data is shared with distribution service that have contracts with the Seller. Depending on their terms, the distribution service provider may request personal identification from the Customer during the delivery of products or services, or they may record specific data from the document. If the Customer refuses to provide such data, i.e., proof of the orderer, that is required for package delivery, the service or product cannot be delivered.
- To state institutions requesting data for third-party processing
- To companies specialized in sending promotional messages used by the Seller for the development and realization of online services.
Access to the web shop is possible with or without registration.
During registration, the Customer may be requested to provide certain personal information such as name, email address, residential address, and telephone number. Upon registration, the Customer gains access to their database on the Web store.
When making a purchase without registration, only the necessary data for the delivery of the purchased goods is collected, and these data are stored for the purpose of contract fulfillment.
The website user can choose whether or not to receive promotional messages, regardless of whether they have registered via the website or not. The data provided by the user during registration are stored on the Web store's server and in the business program, which is accessible to employees of the relevant department through access codes to the business program.
Storage Locations of Personal Data
All data is stored on several media:
- Customer Data: on the web pages of the web shop, located on the leased part of the company providing web space, known as Lloyds digital d.o.o.
- In the business program of Quality in Quality out d.o.o. for delivery purposes
A registered user has the opportunity to access their data stored on the website at any time, where they can review, modify, and delete them. All changes made on the website will be recorded within the business program itself.